PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAYS. ROAD TRIPS -LONELY PLANET
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, explore America’s creative coast’s breezy, wildlife-rich highways with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Road Trips: Pacific Coast Highways, Northern Redwood Coast, Big Sur, Disneyland & Orange County Beaches
Coverage includes: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Pacific coast, Big Sur, Northern Redwood Coast, Disneyland, Orange County and more.