HIKING THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO -A VILLAGE TO VILLAGE GUIDE TO
CAMINO FRANCES: ST. JEAN - SANTIAGO - FINISTERRE
Since medieval times, more than a million pilgrims have followed the Way of St. James across northern Spain - take a journey on the Camino de Santiago and become a part of this ongoing story.
Hiking the Camino de Santiago contains all the information you need to walk the 800km (500 miles) Camino Frances and 90km (55 miles) Camino Finisterre.
- Full-colour detailed topographical stage maps of each day's walk, GPS files online.
- 100+ detailed city and town maps to make sure you always know where you are.
- Essential practical information on transport, accommodation and services.
- Overviews of dozens of historic pilgrim sites, with information about the historical context of the pilgrimage.
- Expert advice on hiking gear, packing and daily Camino life.
Full-color detailed topographical stage maps of each day’s walk with free GPS files online. The entire 800km Camino Francés and 90km Camino Finisterre
135 detailed stage, city and town maps. Essential practical information on transport, accommodations and services. Overviews of dozens of medieval pilgrim sites, with information about the historical context of the pilgrimage. Expert advice on hiking gear, packing and daily camino life.